RIDEMOVI WEBSITE PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Pursuant to article 13 EU Regulation 2016-679
The protection of your privacy is one of our top priorities. We are committed to taking the most appropriate organizational and security measures in compliance with the EU Regulation 2016-679 (“General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”) and any other applicable regulation to protect the personal data you choose to entrust to us.
2. The Data Controller. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
3. Data Protection Officer contact details
For any question concerning your personal data, You may contact also our DPO at [email protected]
4. What data we collect and process
Navigation data. Through this website, we acquire some of your personal data, which are necessarily transmitted for the use of internet communication protocols. This information alone does not allow Us to identify You, but by its nature may combine with data held by third parties, make it possible to identify You. This category of data includes, for example, IP addresses or domain names of computers used by You to connect to this site, and other parameters relating to your operating system and computer environment. These data are used by Us for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check that it is working properly.
Data provided voluntarily by you. As a Visitor to this website, you may provide Us with your personal data to make requests via e-mail. This involves the acquisition by Us of the personal data You decide to entrust us with, which will be processed exclusively to respond to your request.
5. What is a cookie?
Also known as browser cookies or tracking cookies, cookies are small, often encrypted text files, located in browser directories. They are used to help users navigate their websites efficiently and perform certain functions. You can find more information about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
6. Types of cookies we use
Technical cookies are those used exclusively with a view to carrying out the transmission of a communication on an electronic communications network, or insofar as this is strictly necessary to the provider of an information society service that has been explicitly requested by the contracting party or user to provide the said service.
We use technical session cookies (non-persistent) strictly limited to what is necessary for the safe and efficient navigation of this website.
These cookies allow Us to count visits and traffic sources so that we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help Us to collect aggregate information on the number of visitors and the pattern of visits to the website. All information collected by cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Cookies are not used for user profiling on this website, nor are other tracking methods used.
7. How to manage cookies
All newer versions of the most popular browsers offer a level of control over cookies. You can set your browser to accept or reject all or some cookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
If you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data by Us, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
8. Why we process your personal data.
We use your data as described in section 4 of this policy:
- To provide you with the information contained in this website.
- To reply to requests sent by you via e-mail.
- To solve software bugs and operational problems.
- To conduct data analysis and research on anonymous data.
The legal basis for the legitimate processing of your data for the purposes indicated above are those provided by article 6 (1) b. and f. of the GDPR.
9. Data processor and data recipients
We may share your information:
- With our subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf.
- With consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf; we use external IT service providers who provide server infrastructure, IT maintenance or extensive IT solutions (such as cloud services) and software solutions on our behalf.
- Courts, external advisors, Public Authorities or other authorized third parties in response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law and regulation.
Personal data will be processed only by persons/entities previously appointed by RIDEMOVI or by its data processors as persons in charge of the data processing, or as data controllers, as applicable for the purposes specified above.
Your personal data may be shared only with third parties that process personal data on our behalf and on the basis of our instructions. Any data processor we appoint will be subject to contractual obligations aimed at protecting your personal data.
10. How we ensure the security of your data
We have implemented appropriate physical, technical, and organizational measures to safeguard and secure the personal data we collect to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, in compliance with the GDPR.
11. Your Rights
According to the GDPR (articles from 13 to 23) you have the following rights:
- Right of Access. You have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data.
- You have the right to have incorrect personal data rectified. This means that you have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you.
- You may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data.
- You may have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- You may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us (Data Portability).
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority. In Italy the supervisory authority is the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante per la protezione dei dati personali) based in Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121, Rome (00186), www.gpdp.it – www.garanteprivacy.it , telephone06-696771, Email: [email protected]
- If you have declared your consent for any personal data processing activities, you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
To exercise the above rights, you may send us an e-mail to [email protected], or write us at RIDEMOVI S.r.l. Via Carducci 31, 20123 Milan.
12. Changes to the Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make significant changes in the way we process your personal information, or to this Policy, we will notify you through email. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
13. Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at [email protected] or write to us at RIDEMOVI S.r.l. Via Carducci 31, 20123 Milan.
 Respectively article 6 (1) b. and f. GDPR: “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract” and “processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.”.